Tuesday, October 09, 2007

CNN's Jack Cafferty Mouths Off

I just ran across this great interview Time Magazine did with Jack Cafferty back in September.

Some of the highlights:

On something he shouldn't have said:

"I called Donald Rumsfeld a war criminal the night before the midterm election. The president of the network and the executive producer of the Situation Room and two or three other management gerbils assaulted me en masse, immediately as I got off of the air, saying, 'You can't say that.'"

On Anna Nicole Smith coverage:

That's why I asked [CNN anchor] Wolf Blitzer on the air, Is Anna Nicole Smith still dead? Because we'd done two hours on this peroxide never-was, passing apparently from some kind of drug overdose in some seedy hotel room in Florida. It's like, who cares? Nobody cares.

Read more here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home