Friday, November 19, 2010

Larry King As Grand Marshal For 2010 Hollywood Christmas Parade

BroadwayWorld.com reports that Larry King will act as Grand Marshal for the 2010 Hollywood Christmas parade on November 28.

Larry King said, "I am honored to have been selected as this year's Grand Marshal of the Hollywood Christmas Parade, particularly since Hollywood has been so good to me professionally. I have been in the broadcasting business for 53 years. For the last 25 years I have had the great privilege of hosting my own television show, Larry King Live. For the last 12 years my show has been broadcast from CNN, only a block away from where the Hollywood Christmas Parade originates on Hollywood Boulevard. I, and my wife Shawn, and two boys, Chance and Cannon, look forward to greeting everyone in the streets of Hollywood on November 28th as we make our way around the parade route to wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous holiday season."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home