Friday, April 13, 2012

Final Chapter For Back|Story (As We Know It)

CNN International's Back|Story aired its final daily show on Thursday. The program is moving to a weekly feature show from next weekend. The move, previously speculated on the forum, was confirmed on the program's Facebook page a few hours before the final airing of its current format.

Starting next week, BackStory becomes a weekly program, airing several times from Saturday to Monday morning. Isha will still host the weekly show, in addition to her new daily program, CNN NewsCenter. That program will air daily at 1930 GMT and feature a different BackStory several times a week. We are sad to see the daily show go away, but we hope making the show into a weekly program will give us a chance to bring you only the very best of our style of reporting on the big stories of the week.

I’ll still be producing the show, and I’m counting on our familiar faces like Arwa Damon, Nic Robertson, Dan Rivers and Sara Sidner to deliver some fantastic reports every week! And I’m counting on our fantastic loyal fans to let me know what they think! I won't be on the Facebook page as often as I am now, but I'll definitely check in when I can.

Thanks for watching, everyone!
-Kendra
a.k.a. K the P

Host Isha Sesay also made comment on the format change on Thursday's show.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home